Amanoi in Vietnam is a tranquil beach retreat situated on a wide, mountainous promontory of the Nui Chua National Park, overlooking majestic Vinh Hy Bay and the East Sea.
Guest accommodation includes 13 Pavilions, 16 Villas, 2 Spa Houses and 5 Residences (each contains 4 to 5 standing bedrooms) – all positioned throughout the sloping mountain. A fusion of contemporary design and traditional Vietnamese architectural styles, offers a combination of pool and non-pool Pavilions. Views are either of Nui Chua National Park, the lake on the property, or Vinh Hy Bay and the East Sea. Pavilions are identical in layout and design, and each offers a combined living and sleeping area, as well as a timber sundeck with sun loungers.
The resort offers the Central Pavilion Restaurant and Lounge Bar, Library, Cliff Swimming Pool, Beach Club with its beach-side Swimming Pool , Aman Spa, Gymnasium, Pilates Studio, Yoga Pavilion, and two Tennis Courts.
- Mountain Pavilion accommodations
- Discover Amanoi. A serene escape to Vietnam's secret southeast coast:
- Daily breakfast for two
- One Vietnamese dinner for two (excludes beverages)
- Airport transfer for two, once during the stay (3 nights minimum stay required)
- Room upgrade, subject to availability
- For stays of 5 nights - 5th night complimentary
- For stays of 7 nights - 7th night complimentary, a 60-minute massage for two
- For stays of 10 nights - 9th and 10th nights complimentary, a 60-minute massage for two
Our Exclusive Offers:
- $100 USD hotel credit, per room, per stay
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 Noon