12-night Jordan and Egypt – Petra to the Pyramids Cruise/Land Package
Only a small section of the majestic River Nile, the longest river in the world, runs through Egypt; yet it is the most well known portion of the river due to the ancient temples and monuments that lie along its banks. According to ancient Egyptians, the eastern bank was perceived to be the place of birth and growth, and the west, the place of death.
Cruise along the River Nile on The Oberoi Philae and fall in love with the secrets of ancient Egypt; from timeless monuments to hand carved temples and tombs.
Our cruiser offers spacious accommodations, all day fine dining and revitalising spa treatments, as well as an in house movie theatre and a dance floor; luxuries that are complemented by our sincere consideration for your every need.
- TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – A private tented dinner in the desert in Petra featuring traditional entertainment by sword dancers
- TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – An after-hours private visit to the Valley of the Kings and King Tutankhamun’s tomb
- Guided sightseeing to Jerash, Mt. Nebo and Madaba, thousands of years old Visit to Aswan Dam, spanning the Nile
- A 3-night Nile River cruise aboard Oberoi Zahra with included shore excursions to Egypt’s must-see sights
- A 4x4 adventure in the lunar landscapes of Wadi Rum
- A ride aboard a horse cart to the Temple of Horus at Edfu
- A camel cart ride to the ruins of Saint Simeon Monastery on Elephantine Island
- A boat ride to Agilkia Island to see the Temple of Isis at Philae and tea in a Nubian Village
- Guided exploration of the Great Pyramids of Giza, including the Sphinx and Solar Boat Museum, during a 3-night stay in Cairo in pyramid-view rooms
- Visit to the Old Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- Private charter flight to and from Abu Simbel
- On-Tour Air included (4 flights)
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 33 meals, gratuities to local guides, service charges, admission fees, taxes and porterage
Pre or post cruise hotel stay
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
5970 Guilford Rd.
Rockford, IL 61107